Chris read Economics at Cambridge and then joined KPMG, where he qualified as a Chartered Accountant. He began his involvement in learning by joining the Financial Training Group where, in addition to preparing accountants for qualification, he was responsible for developing and marketing a series of programmes for leading financial institutions.
Chris then moved to Ashridge, one of Europe’s leading Business Schools, and worked as Course Director for a wide range of finance and business management programmes.
Chris is one of the founding partners of MTP and now acts as CEO for the business. He is responsible for programmes in Business Strategy and his main areas of focus are the ways in which strategy is developed and its impact on the decisions of managers in all parts of the business.
Chris also designed the MTP board game simulation ‘Creating Value’ and is experienced in the running of business simulations, some of which are delivered on-line.
He is Client Director for BBC Worldwide, Huntsman Corporation, Jardines and Shell and makes major contributions to programmes for Hewlett-Packard and Unilever.
- Can Apple sustain their competitive advantage?
- Jon Huntsman 1937-2018
- Ingvar Kamprad (1926-2018)
- Blue Ocean Shift – Beyond Competing
- What are Business Schools for?
- Dear CEO – Thinkers 50
- Why do we Undervalue Competent Management?
- Is Trump’s view of Germany right?
- Business Strategy – making the right choices
- The Euro and its Threat to the Future of Europe